Simplicity Law can help when you raise money for your business
Raising money is one of the most important events in the life of a small business. An asset purchase agreement is a vital contract that defines the assets and liabilities to be sold as well as the right to conduct the business. It is always important to understand the rights and obligations of the small business so that too many rights are not given to the new investors. Seeking experienced legal advice from a venture capital lawyer on these matters helps ensure that misunderstandings don’t cause problems, and litigation, down the road. A loan or asset purchase agreements should always contain key essential terms, including:
- How much money is owed?
- When are payments due?
- How much interest will be charged?
- What are the restrictions on the small business?
- What rights do the investors have?
Asset purchase agreements start at $250.
Our purchase agreement services include:
- Drafting loan or asset purchase agreements
- Legal review of your agreements
- Preparing a private placement memorandum
- Preparing equity rights agreements
- Preparing promissory notes
- Complying with securities laws